"We're called Sonic Death Monkey. That's what we want. Reaction. And if Laura's bourgeois lawyer friends can't take it, then fuck 'em. Let 'em riot, we can handle it. We'll be ready" - Barry of High Fidelity

Friday, January 07, 2011

"If Google Earth were a guy, he couldn't find me if I was dressed up as a 10-story building"

Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

i would love to see her as tall as a 10 story building. :)

fuck art

fuck art

manifesto

music-compulsive-obsessive disorder : a dreamer : innocent bystander : point & shoot photographer

archives